The challenges of owning and running your own small business are many and diverse. From dealing with staff and payroll to managing your IT, dealing with your bank, or just simply balancing your books. As a small business ourselves we understand the many challenges you face and have solutions to assist you all the way. Our aim is to connect with your business on a deeper level so that we can understand your business beyond just the numbers.
How do we Connect with your business?
We shop with you! We encourage our staff, family & friends to shop locally and support our clients. We research your industry by reading industry data and reviewing industry benchmarks. We ask you lots of questions!
Our role as your business advisor can be anything from assisting you to gain a better understanding of your business through to managing your business as a chief financial officer.
Some areas of business advisory include:
- Tax planning / tax minimisation strategies
- Assistance and advice with Buying/Selling a Business
- Business structure advice and restructuring
- Asset protection strategies
- General Business advice and planning
- Financial modelling & cashflow forecasts
- Profit Improvement strategies
- Exit strategies
- Advice relating to Human Resources, Payroll & FairWork
- Assistance with Business Finance